Friday, June 27, 2008

Sunday Blessings

This week didn't have the greatest start. Sunday I wasn't feeling the greatest, so I left church early. It was a good thing I did, because when I got home I got a bloody nose. I've had bad nose bleeds before but this was like nothing I've ever seen. Blood was literally spraying out. Dad had me lay down and put pressure on it for about an hour. (I know now we probably should have gone to the hospital, from researching on Web MD.) After an hour of constant bleeding, I asked dad for a Blessing. As soon as he finished It stopped completely. After that I slept the rest of the day, I was so tired after loosing so much blood. I thought I was going to die. I'm really glad to have the Preisthood in my life, because I know with out it, just for this little thing, it would have been much worse.

1 comment:

Annie Blake said...

aimee! i am SO sorry about your bloody nose! I COMPLETLEY understand! Thats so cool that it stopped right after your dad gave you a blessing! I hope your teeth are feeling better! :)