Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wisdom Teeth and Other Things

I no longer have Wisdom Teeth! Whoo Hooo!! I'm really glad I could get it over with, but I just wish I never had to have it done. I had another tooth that had to come out too, It was an abnormal tooth that wasn't suppose to be there. They put me to sleep and took out the Wisdom teeth, but when he got to the weird tooth, I started to wake up. They put me back to sleep, but apparently in the waiting room mom could here me moaning. I've been healing well and other than the first week after, I've been able to eat ok. Mostly shakes and Popsicles, I was literally Aimee in the sky with Popsicles.

Last Saturday we went up to Logan to one of Tyler's "Get Back" shows. The Putnams were there and Andrew and Hannah. It was really fun. I was kinda high on pain killers so I'm sure it sounded better to me, put I really enjoyed it and they are really good. Tyler is really fun to watch on stage, he has a talent I do not have.

I need to thank Andrew and Hannah for letting me borrow there third season of The Office, it got me through some of the pain. I also read the "Twilight" series, they were fun. I don't know if I can get into them like some of my friends, but I enjoyed them. I'm going to stop rambling on, hope someone enjoyed this.

No comments: