Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yellow is Happy

Last week we painted my room!! It was really ugly before. I hated it, and I've been begging to redo it for years! We had to clean and take almost every thing out. We only left the beds and my big armwore. It was a lot of work. We went and got paint Wednesday morning, then prepped my room with plastic and tape. It took forever. Then the power went out, and my room is the darkest room in the house so we could barley see what we were doing. We started painting, and discovered the color didn't look good, so we went back to the store and changed it to a darker color. We painted in the dark for awhile. The power came back on and we were able to finish the paint job. Now we have everything back, with a few changes. I am loving it!!

3 comments:

Annie Blake said...

AHH aimee! i LOVE your room! Your right, the yellow is such a happy color! your room looks like it could be in a pottery barn magazine or something! its beautiful! :)
p.s- iron will! :)

Spencer said...

I love it!!! Looks so fun and happy!

Spencer said...

This is Nikki by the way