Saturday, April 5, 2008

Random Things for the Month of March

Ok, so Hannah basically just told me I was lame because I never update my blog, so here's what I've been up to for the past month.
I don't really have a life, so I've been kind of a hermit this month reading. I started The Chronicles of Narnia at the beginning of the month and couldn't stop till I finished. I recommend them to anyone who hasn't read them and anyone that hasn't read them since they were little. I loved them so much.
In my English class the past term we studied Romeo and Juliet. I actually enjoyed it. My teacher really made sure that the class understood everything that was going on and made it fun. For one of the final papers that I had to write, dad helped me and my teacher really liked it. She gave me an A++++ (not kidding) she called me up to her desk after she handed all the papers back and told me that she was really proud of me, and that if she could she would put A++++ in the computer. (Made my week)
I've been really into running lately, I go running with friends almost everyday and I'm really enjoying it. Last week I went to a track practice, but I decided against doing it because non of my friends were doing it and I had to pay an expensive fee to join. The way I see it, I can run with my friends for free. Also a lot my friends and I are joining the Cross-Country team at Viewmont next year so that will be fun.
For Easter, Alyssa and Tyler came down and we decorated eggs and hunted for treats. If you want to see pictures, look on tylissa's blog, there cute pics.
Also, Lissy brought Arrested Development last week. I have enjoyed it greatly. Thanks Liss.

1 comment:

Putnams +Two said...

Hooray Aimee you finally updated your blog, I'm so proud! Sounds like you're doing well. You need to come visit us soon.